December 28, 2016

Wow. It's been a year into my post-apocalyptic life. Reading back on those last 2 posts, it brought back a lot of those familiar fears of the unknown. A general loss of direction. But hey, here's my update, I'm still alive. I write a lot in my irl journal. Sorry for any typos, I'm using my iPod to type this post.
So I'm still at my job. I'm planning on getting a new one after winter, because the deli is close to where I live so when it snows my managers will come get me lol. I also plan to go back to school next fall, for what a degree?? I don't even know yet. I haven't had internet or cable in almost a year and it hurrrrts. I use those xfinity hotspots on my iPod and it just sucks but I'm use to it by now. I've been better at managing money, the raise I got at work has helped also. Still single, I do everything on my own, I'm a one woman show 💪🏼 but I have been crushing on this guy the entire year. I'm not even going to write about all the confusions and hopes and woes, but he's beautiful and I hold onto hope that it'll work out. HAHA BUT ALSO my manager and I are messing around and I love how scandalous that is. What a great story to tell. He's 34.
I guess that's a good enough summary of this year. Still going on. Super bummed af about Alan Rickman. And Trump. 2016 has been a doozy. Out of all the months, December has treated me well. I'm glad it ends on a good note, hopefully securing a good foundation for better months/years/life to come.